Episodes Of Soaps You Wish Would Surface On Youtube ?

• Members

Well, I haven't searched in a while, and I am subscribed to both AsTheWorldTurns and Mujicom, (and scanning this morning, someone called thomas123853 seems to have a lot up) but it's so scattered it's hard to find them. I checked out a Sept 1 vid, and by then they're a lot less prickly towards each other, so they've definitely kissed. Oakdalian has the episodes where Hank came out as Aug 18/19, so I have to be in the right time frame. Thanks...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some more on my wish list:

Y&R: Pretty much anything from the 70's and early 80's is pure gold.

Y&R: Leslie calls Brad to see why he is late to her concert and Lorie leads her to believe Brad is not interested in attending and they plan on spending the night in bed. Leslie then has a complete mental breakdown and winds up as a Jane Doe in a NY mental hospital.

Y&R: Kay gets drunk and flirts with Jill.

Y&R: Nikki kills her father Nick Reed by bashing his brains out with a lamp when he tries to rape her.

Y&R Victor locks Michael Scott in the basement and serves him rats on a platter and talks to him via closed circuit TV.

ATWT: Kim follows Bob to Florida and they have an affair.

ATWT: Michael Shea taunting Lisa.

ATWT: Liz Talbot falls up the stairs and dies.

ATWT: First color episode.

GL: First color episode.

DOOL: Susan's son falls of the swing set and dies.

DOOL: Pretty much anything from the 60's/early 70's.

• Members

AW: Rachel, Mac, Janice and Mitch in St. Croix -- the whole week of episodes, not just Janice's death (which is available on YT in an AW flashback segment).

AW: John kills Evan, sending Olive into a tailspin.

DAYS: Linda Patterson takes Mike Horton to bed after he confesses his fear that he could be homosexual (though he doesn't say the word).

DAYS: Laura, in the throes of a mental break, leaves little Jennifer Rose on a bus alone.

• Members

I would love to see the tenth-anniversary episode of Another World which aired on May 4, 1974. It was Another World's first 60-minute episode (an experiment). This episode featured the wedding of Steven Frame and Alice Matthews, and the wedding was interrupted by a drunken John Randolph. AW transitioned permanently to 60-minutes in January, 1975.

• Members

This episode was excellent; so many wonderful scenes, moments, and performances!

Another episode worth tracking down is from a few years earlier, in which Jim Matthews tells his wife, Mary, that Rachel had cheated on their son Russ, and borne Steven Frame's son. Mary goes BERSERK and starts screaming, "I hate her...I HATE HER!!!!!!" It was chilling; one of Virginia Dwyer's best, most effective scenes.

Archived