Which character or characters are fast forward material for you?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't really FF anything. I don't think I've ever fastforwarded. I just have this thing: if I watch a show, I watch it in its entirety. Or I just drop it :lol:

That being said, I have recently taken to doing all sorts of other things during the bad parts and only really pay attention to the characters/stories I like. It's the only way to get through DAYS, for example.

• Members

Same here. I go in and out of Y&R, GH, and B&B because they've never been "my" shows, so when they are annoying me or not entertaining me, I just don't watch. Days, however, I'm with until the bitter end. I don't FF anyone/anything, but there are certain storylines where I'm way more likely to just listen as I empty the dishwasher or fold laundry or something. Right now, it's all the Paige/JJ/Eve crap, and usually Jordan.

• Members

GH-

Nearly every scene with Hannah and or Angel with Sonny. So bad.

Also I skipped quite a bit of Roy, even if it meant not watching Bobbie's storyline.

I hated Bill Eckert, and skipped many of his scenes back in the day. Wasn't really a fan of Dawn either.

I didn't have the ability to FF in the mid 1980's, but hot or not Jimmy Lee Holt did nothing for me.

OLTL- Starr as a pregnant teen and young lead. I missed most of it thanks to my FF button.

Days- Austin Peck unless he was shirtless or with Sami. Especially during the Garden of Eden.

Josh Taylor as Roman. From his arrival to today I think I've maybe watched an hour of him total.

• Members

I don't really FF a lot these days either...well I only watch mostly on the computer or "POP" now....haha, I guess I could scroll through some stuff, but I can never bring myself to do that...

When I watched Passions when I was younger and my dad still had to tape it....I remember I would FF almost everything except Tabitha/Timmy, and the Teens scenes....then after words I remember FF through Luis and Sheridan's scenes at least until she was "shot" and buried alive, then I think I watched the whole thing after that without FF....haha.

I do sometimes skim through my Y&R dvds I collect when I first get them just to see who will appear in the episode.....I kind of grown sometimes when Cricket appears multiple times in a spam of episodes, but I still watch her scenes...

• Members

Y&R: Redzilla, Nick, Victoria, Grandpa Billy, Avery, Kevin, Michael, Lily, Cane, and Neil

GH: 99% of the cast. Especially Spencer.

DAYS: Daniel, Melanie, Jennifer, Maggie [when she's propping Daniel]

B&B: Liam

When these shows were on air:

OLTL: Gnatalie, John, Ford, Nate, Starr, Jessica [and all her alters], Jack [though he improved somewhat in the web version]

AMC: Collard Greens, Kendull, Zach, Ryass, Tad, Jesse [b/c they made him so self righteous in the end]

GL: Natalia, Frank [at times], Buzz, Ashlee

ATWT: Fluff [aka Katie], Janet, Teri, Liberty, Parker [at times], Gabriel

Archived