B&B's Linsey Godfrey hit by a car

• Members

Oh wow I was so shocked to read this! Love Caroline (my fav. char right now) and from what I've read and heard I love LG too. Best wishes to her and her family.

I hope they can write this in somehow because I would really hate it if LG, who FINALLY gets her chance to shine, has to miss the rest of this storyline. But of course her health and well-being is most important.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They should temp recast briefly to setup the accident and then bring Linsey back with Caroline in a wheelchair. They also need to roll out the red carpet and bring her moms back, even if it means recasting Karen. They need to take this and run with it, let some good come out of this.

• Members

Awww Kelly Krueger posted this on instagram, *sob*

http://instagram.com/p/yqPFdqobiS/

I just wanna say a few things about my bestie Linsey. There are winners and there are losers in this world. To me, a winner is someone who gets knocked down (in this case by A CAR) and instead of feeling sorry for themselves, asking why me or blaming others and being angry. Just simply focuses on how grateful they are to be here and to be surrounded by loved ones. Someone who decides they will get fully better in half the time the dr told them they will. And who gets out of surgery and first thing she asks is "will I be able to dance. ballet?" To which the Dr. Replied "yes" she then said "Good, because I've always wanted to try it" This is our Linsey. A cancer survivor who said !@#$%^&*] you cancer and beat it and now this. While spending our morning w her today she continued to make us laugh (I mean she is on TOP of her game right now in the comedy department) and is just acting like the warrior she is. Linsey you are the bravest, strongest most badass girl i have every known. You are the true definitio of a winner. I'm lucky to call u a friend but it's way more than that. I know I speak for all of us when I say. Thank you for being you. And thank you for being here. We love you so much! @ohmygodfrey ❤️ me@theedarinbrooks @rgaiphone @kimbpics@bengoldberg mama Ellen, Brian,Thorsten@DONDIAMONT @cliftoncam @_ashbrewer@katherinekellylang mama Char & everyone who loves you!!!

• Members

Thank you again eveyone for your concern. After two longs week I finally got to go home tonight. Now I started my long journey to recovery.

This is definitely one of the hardest things I've ever had to do but I can't tell you how truly loved and supported I feel. I'm beyond lucky

Archived