GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And for the most part what a lovely three years they were. Vampires, Lucy Coe, Scotty Baldwin and Heather Webber, Laura and Stavros, Robin's return story starring Robert and Anna...who could ask for anything more?

I could and I got that too.. No JFP, no Steve Burton, no Guza, no front burning stories for the most part for the coterie of boring actresses who dulled up the 00s--Kelly Monaco, Rebecca Herbst and Nancy Lee Grahn, a year of Sonny and Carly not front burner, no discussion for two years of shipments...it was a GH paradise for me for all these reasons. Not one but two dull Lulus ignored was a bonus too.

On the bad side we were subjected to the worst actor on the show, Roger Howarth, not in one role but two. We also had to endure KA in two roles. ME got three roles but at least one was an interesting vampire. Maurice Benard came roaring back in 2014 unfortunately but in my opinion this was his best story in the painful 20 years he has been on the how.

Anything that is different than what the show was in 2002-2012 is by definition an improvement because it was not written by or starring the terrible crew that united their lack of talents to ruin the show.

• Members

All made up as they go along trash! GH is now a cartoon, and even Craptini cheerleaders are finding it difficult to say anything good!

I find it hilarious that anyone would use Robert's return as a something in the "win" column for Craptini. His daughter is dead so Robert goes on a ledge to jump only to skip out of town with a fake son? lol.

To date, NOTHING lasting at least a month Craptini has done has been good or even coherent. Watch how this Fluke crap plays out. If he's under Helz' control, fill in the 12,256 plot holes. If its DID, when and how? This ought to be good!

Archived