GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The woman is the governor's daughter and she was on The Haunted Star with a bunch of others celebrating the opening of the new clinic. Fluke/Helena had a bomb put on the boat. Lucas received a call that a bomb was on the boat but was too damn stupid to understand what that meant. Michael went behind the bar, removed the bomb, walked it out to the deck, and in runs The Sperminator (who just busted out of prison) to take the bomb from Michael and jump into the water with it. Was not necessary at all because Michael could have just tossed it in the water, but I guess the viewers were calling for Sonny, The Hero. It was so awful.

Sonny is getting the credit Michael should be getting.

• Members

Who from Y&R could GH cast? I'm drawing a blank here.

Constance McCashin from KNOTS posted a picture of herself and Bill Devane. She looks fantastic and is aging beautifully. I only saw it because Ron commented on it. Knots is his favorite show. If you didn't know. Too bad his writing pales in comparison. I'd imagine Golden Girls is his other favorite. I love them too but I hate that he uses them as gay men's foreplay.

• Members
This. SOOOOO bad and transparent writing at it's finest.

I didn't watch today but did the Governor REALLY say "alleged mobster" and all that BS.

Ron is a terrible writer and THIS is how he gets Sonny out of jail? I just can't.

He's showing us and telling us he can literally write whatever he wants and it's OK.

• Members
I believe it. Ron's soapy goodness writing at it's best. I bet the stans were just lapping it up. This gives him the power he needs in his mind to be able to be so arrogant. He can literally write the sky is green. He can literally write Luke is a monster. He can literally write WHATEVER he wants and it gets accepted by his stans and his ego continues to be patted. Sigh.

But hey, Lucy gets an episode a month if she's lucky so we should be grateful for our savior. Yeah. No.

• Members

On AW they pardoned Grant for killing the police chief (his brother) in cold blood because he saved the warden's daughter during a prison riot.

JFP came up with that. Ironic, since so many insisted "Cartini" were vastly superior to her...

Archived