B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

So Rick and Ivy knew about the 'surprise' wedding before Brooke, Donna, Liam and Wyatt? Um, no. Sorry, trying to force Rick & Maya into being jerks for that plot point was not the best choice and not believable. However, there were three things I liked: 1) Rick's comment on Aly being spawn of Thorne/Darla - that was pretty funny and Rick's zingers about Ivy's line (petty, but colorful); 2) Bill reaching out to Wyatt; 3) Donna/Brooke's conversation about replacing men with alcohol.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah after some great writing this soap is going down the tubes fast again. I didn't care for any of the Rick stuff today. And now its about Brooke again and having no man…how boring….and Brooke standing up for Katie…hahaha…really..how absurd and stupid.

• Members

Bill and Katie gettng married tomorrow. WTF. Why is Bell rushing this? Its like the kiss of death for both of those characters. And what the hell is wrong with Katie wanting Brooke to be her maid of honor? What a cruel joke. Why not ask useless Donna instead?

Ricky and his concubine were being so rude. I need someone to smack the smugness off their faces

I didnt see that as much of a big deal. This all happened rather fast. Bill and Katie probably sent e-vites to Rick and Ivy but felt it was something they needed to tell their closest ones in person. Made sense

• Members

I was liking Rick's arrogance at first and thought it was just but now he needs to move on. It's getting me to no longer be rooting for him. He's wanted the CEO position for so long so he should be doing business at this point instead of still putting everyone down just for fun.

I enjoyed Maya's scenes with Brooke at the mansion but I found her very petty today. Agreed that this isn't doing herself any favors.

Katie needs to have A friend, any friend, instead of having to always have her sisters around. It seems like everyone on this show only hangs out with their dysfunctional families! Really?

• Members

Exactly! As soon as Carter said it..... Oh and I usually get real tired of the Brooke show, but I'm intrigued enough by this turn to go with it. I loved Brooke's response to reigning Rick in - I'm Drunk Brooke Logan and I don't care because MY HeartGina is broken!

Archived