Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know I'm skipping tomorrow's episode.

It seemed like those sequences where Hillary was imagining multiple scenarios to her confession were mostly filler material. They only needed two opposing scenes and call it a day. The rest was unecessary and could've been ceded toward another story or character. Y&R hasn't been able to pace its storytelling for years now.

• Members

Darn that first post reminds me of the collages posted at the height of the MAB era madness!

I'd actually thought I'd never see this picture again but hey it's still being played out actually. This was something MAB did for a Halloween 2009 interview saying Sharon's true colors would be explored:

5fa437b3bd28f4fcb238d8e57ca91a3e.jpg

The whole Colin blackmailing Devon thing and involving Jill had really piqued my interest for about 2 days but now it's all over already. Go figure.

• Members

Holy f#ck. Summer, Abby and Victoria are not the answer, idiot. But they also all happen to be young. Surprise. ph34r.png

Well, Abby is a CARLTON but let's ignore that and kill her whole family if we want to be truthful ;) and hopefully they WON'T give her more story. That would be more painful than I can imagine.

• Members

Well, thank God Jill and Devon had Cane to save their asses :rolleyes: What would they do without him :rolleyes:

All the fantasies were actually ... a relief. Hilary and Devon had been forced to play the SAME beat, the SAME scene over and over again for what feels like six years now. Yes, this was a time-filler. Yes, they needed to have something different to do with them, and that's obvious. But I'll be damned if it wasn't a relief. I just hope this is not in lieu of an actual confrontation, an actual climax.

I find it interesting that Victor keeps talking about his ability to be kind as well. I highly doubt that Chuckie sees how suffocating his nastiness is, and I will never be able to get the image of Victor gleefully stabbing Phyllis' injured hand with a needle out of my mind, but could it be that they're going to try to soften him? Hmnmmm.

Archived