Bobbi Kristina found unresponsive in tub

alphanguy74

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They always make a point of letting us know when they passed on the abominable because they are just so moralistic, you know. I still watch the show here and there but I'm still sour from the "crack mayor" headline when Marion Barry passed away.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't know why the family and the media played this stupid sick game with themselves and the public. She was months ago and yet they kept pretending like some type of miracle was gonna happen or that she actually had made some of sign that she was going to fully recover.

At least this trainwreck is over and I hope the rest of this family just fades into oblivion. The only positive out of this whole situation is that mother and daughter are hopefully reunited...

• Members

If I had the money to keep my loved one on life support hoping for a miracle, I'd probably do the same. It's a tough call. Especially hard with someone so young, At any rate, I ache for their family, particularly Cissy. Of course Bobby too, all of them, but for a mother to lose her daughter and her daughter's daughter, my Lord.

• Members

The police have not ruled that out. They are looking at Nick Gordon as a "person of interest" in the matter.

Without knowing all the details, I wonder whether he struck her violently, then put her in the bathtub to make it appear as an accidental drug overdose or suicide attempt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived