B&B: Jacob Young Interview

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Jacob, gay sex is controversy now, shocking and pleasing us all in both daytime and prime of time. On this topic of homosexual power, can you tell me if you really did !@#$%^&*] Stephen Scott after a passion man man argument in your dressing room?"

• Members

Great interview and I'm glad JY didn't sidestep being backburnered, even after being given the coveted "last spot" in the opening credits when he came back:

"Sometimes it takes awhile to massage a new person back into the canvas. It took us three or four years, but I am running with it, and taking full advantage of it."

"They always give you an idea, but then I have not had anything that lasts more three weeks in terms of continuing story. I have had good start-ups, but there is never a finish line."

Those statements really get to the challenge of B&B being a 30-minute show. It's basically whatever A-story and lucky ones get solid B-story with potential A-weeks and the rest just pop in and out for contract appearances.

• Members

"Well Michael, nothing takes the edge off a long day on set than rough sex behind the scenes with your (onscreen) brother!"

"Coltin and I are just friends that happen to occasionally have the gay sex in a dressing room. My girlfriend says I can"

"Only after an episode of Golden Showers Girls..."

Archived