B&B Promo: "May the best woman win"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew the past two episodes were the beginning of ruining what were several solid weeks of storytelling. Brad just can't help himself when it comes to Brooke. I thought it was going to be about Myrabella and Caroline. Brooke & Caroline 2.0, ugh! Go Caroline. Bring out your inner-Spencer. I'm so glad they got past groveling Caroline - that was so out of character and it didn't really help further the story.

• Members

Celebrate-Black-History-Mon.jpg

Im surprised they are that blatant about it though. Honestyl though I wouldnt be surprised if they say Nicole is Raymond's son via Amber. Maybe her baby didnt die like she thought. Thats the only connection I can think of. Or maybe Maya is his little sister and her initial meeting with Rick wasnt as accidental as she made it seem. Maybe she heard about the Forresters from him and idolized them and Rick, like Brooke did when the show began with Ridge.

Or how about Nicole is Maya and Raymond's daughter and she was raised as a sister bc Maya was so young. This could be the secret that Bill has on her

• Members

That random segueway of "vintage Usher moments" cracks me up. I thought Usher's biggest claim to fame these days was cleaning up after Bieber.

Caroline looks so old for her age - having her in a silly rivalry with a woman 20 years older sort of showcases it.

• Members

I was trying to think of the Usher connection and it has to be tied to the secret Bill was alluding to a couple of weeks ago.Is Maya is too young to be Nicole's mother - KM is only 33 and I was got that Maya was a little younger than that and Nicole is already in college, which means Maya had her when she was 13/14, it's a stretch (and then if Usher is the father - close to statutory and the ick factor. Usher is only 3 years older than KM, so that could evade that as both were underage) I wouldn't be opposed to it...and the more I think about it - that has to be it.

I would love to AF return to B&B, but if she's Nicole's mother with Usher then Nicole isn't related to Maya so I doubt that's it. Honestly, Amber doesn't really have a logical spot on B&B now and they really did not do the character any favors with the horribly written on-line pill story. It was more fun when Amber made it seem like Rick was a cross-dresser to Caroline.

Archived