Characters we'll likely never see again

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have LONG said that the tommy Horton issue needs to be resolved. They have still shown his Christmas ornament (even this past Christmas if I remember correctly?) the eldest son of Tom and Alice deserves some closure! I would love to see a new actor in his 80s be on screen for just 5-10 episodes to allow tommy to be at one final Christmas ornament hanging and then pass away right after Christmas/New Years.. He could have some family bonding scenes with Lucas, Jennifer, Hope, Maggie- even Will!!

• Members

Peter Blake was once the ultimate answer to this question. In Matt and Missy's second run (2000-2006) he was almost completely erased from the continuity. I suspect this had a lot to do with what happened between Missy and Jason Brooks. Tony mentioned him once, unrelated to Jennifer. It seemed like Brash/Cwigly didn't like the decision to erase him and also had a vague throw-away line by Jennifer like "you would think the past would have taught me something" when talking about Colin. But there was nothing like that at all under Langan, Higley or Reilly. In any event, for all 6 years when J&J discussed their past he was ignored, with Jack once even saying "I thought I was your only ex."

I heard that he was mentioned by Kristen once, and that she connected him to Jennifer. Perhaps had ED stayed they would have brought him back--with a recast.

Archived