January 19-23, 2015: All Soaps Down in Women 18-49 Demo

Toups

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am totally enjoying B&B and feel it so deserves to be higher in the ratings.

DAYS is so uneven and boring. The only storyline I am enjoying is Will/Sonny/Paul but Guy Wilson is a very weak actor. I think this storyline would be much better with a stronger actor and Christopher Sean is a real find.

I don't even know what to say about the mess that is GH. I am truly trying to enjoy it but there really isn't one story that I am enjoying. I love so many of the actors on GH and that is why I continue watching but the stories are not great right now and the ratings are reflecting that.

Y&R is my 2nd favorite soap at the moment behind B&B. The CBS soaps are kicking ass and Justin Hartley and Gina Tognoni are AMAZING recast. I am kind of jazzed to see what Chuck Pratt, Jr. has planned.

• Members

B&B was obviously hurt by the 7000 episode - I'm surprised it wasn't marked as a special. (Take that out and the ratings are pretty solid). Y&R very difficult to compare because this next and next week included the Billy/Adam showdown, which sent Y&R to what 9-year highs?

• Members

Days ratings are slowly trending down- just like the quality of the show... I really really WANT to support these current writers because I feel like they know how to write a good version of Days - their 2013 was one of the best years in the past decade! But as much as I want to support them , I officially no longer can. The show has been stale and boring for way too long! It's time for some adjustments in the writer's room..

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived