How classy is Julianne Moore at the SAG awards?

• Members

This is am amazing actress who is probably one of my favorite actress of all time in movie. She's been nominated five times for as oscar and what a body of work. For her to stand up there when most soap alums have dissed their soap past to talk about her ATWT days in her speech was just glorious. She never forgot where she started.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You beat me to it. Was going to mention in ATWT Cancelled thread. JM is by far the biggest star (and a real one at that because she is a true actor) to recognize her soap roots. Remember, as soon as she heard ATWT was cancelled, she asked to return to the show because she always appreciated that they took a chance on her.

• Members

It's not just how she regards her soap past that illustrates that she is a class act (although that's part of it), there are other examples as well.

Just recently when everyone's heads were exploding over the Sony hack. Her movie Still Alice was leaked online and instead of freaking out, she had a really cool attitude about the fact that if as many people as possible see the film (even via the version leaked online), it could help spread awareness about Alzheimers and who knows, there could be a future doctor or scientist who sees it and is inspired to devote time toward finding a cure. I thought that was class!

Archived