DAYS: Wilson/Paul Week of Jan 26

• Members

From SOD

Will confesses to Kate that he cheated on Sonny with Paul

Kate tells him to keep it to himself

While interviewing Paul, Will is shocked when Paul names his ex Boyfriend Sonny.

Will's shock grows deeper when Paul reveals that Sonny once proposed marriage to Paul

but Paul being in the closet broke them up

So now Will doesnt know how to tell Sonny about the affair

Hey Sonny I just slept with my interviewee, you may know him, Paul Narita you once asked him to marry you

This is messed up

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
That's an interesting perspective. I'm sure DAYS could expand on that but it would be boring (not the story idea, but their execution of the story would be).

Speaking of realistic gay relationships, when was the last time a soap alluded to oral sex? Was it DAYS' Max and Chelsea?

• Members

I kind of agree that Sonny probably has some issues. Wish they'd explore him better as a character.

And um, lol at Kate suddenly now being involved. She's barely had any airtime with them in months. I'm glad, not complaining, just funny. And while Chandler and Deidre had much better chemistry, why is Marlena not more involved? This is an area where DAYS just lacks most of the time.

The problem is also stories are becoming too isolated. There's rarely any overlap in the stories and characters barely interact. One of the things I actually credited Tomlin for when he first started, again, was that he had the right characters interacting with each other. Guess that's what budget and taping six months ahead can do.

Hope/Aiden and John/Marlena feel the most isolated, TBH.

Archived