January 12-16, 2015: Good Week For DAYS

Toups

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good week? DAYS has the biggest audience erosion of all shows (year-to-year drops continue). B&B, despite being lower week-to-week, is still had a 'good' week as most of nmbers still up. DAYS' production schedule I fear has caught up to them in inability to take advantage of pairings/stories the audience likes or move on from dogs. It's starting to remind me of Port Chartes and their odd filmiing schedule, which eventually caught up to them.

• Members

Days' ratings need to drop a bit further if we wish to get rid of TomSell and bring back the old Days we all know and love. Right now NBC is clueless. They can't see how much the show's being hurt.

By the way... the 1.5 on Friday is likely Obama's fault. (Just kidding... it was a presidential press conference and Days got interrupted in the Eastern zone.)

• Administrator

Expect huge ratings for the week January 26-30. A possible "historic" blizzard is about to hit the northern east coast.

On a week-to-week basis? I highly doubt it. Maybe quarterly or yearly or duing sweeps.

Archived