If you could cast Patricia Spencer on GH, Who would you choose?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ideally? Darlene Conley.

The only person I think could match Geary in the scenery chewing department (and actual school him on how to make it work) is Liz Hubbard. I love Lisa Brown and Colleen Zenk, but neither would look like Geary's older sister.

• Members

I don't know about Fluke being Pat, Although i'm pretty convinced he's not Bill Eckert (as i originally thought until this week.) I thought maybe he was Luke's father.

Although this is GH, they love to keep their casting lists high so i would put money on Pat being casted. I would cast Erika Slezak in any role of any soap just to see her again on a regular basis.

My real guess would be Joan Collins. If Donna Mills can play Orbright's sister who lost her accent, Joan Collins can be Luke's sister who gained one.

• Members

I just grabbed a bite with a close transgender friend and frequent co-worker and I'll be really offended if Geary is playing Pat. There is no motherducking way RC can spin that into anything remotely progressive or socially responsible and it would reak of the disrespect that T people already get enough from the heterosexual population let alone the LGBQ. I would perversely respect him if he just owned that outright and admitted to going for shock.

That said, Slezak immediately came to mind. She looks convincingly related to Tony and Norma.

• Members

Not if she was knocked up - or raped - at a very young age, perhaps by their abusive father. Pat was older, considerably so. Hell, for all we know Bill and Luke could both be hers. There is obviously something to why Luke and Bobbie avoid talking about her, and why Fluke wants to. If Fluke is Bill, that doesn't explain why Pat is constantly being brought up and if Fluke is Pat it doesn't explain why Bill is being brought up. Common denominator: Both are involved, both are related, but Fluke is Bill.

• Members

Yeah, that is my distinct suspicion.

As usual with Ron it's not a bad twist, it's the path to this moment and the execution that got us here that has stunk. And as usual with Ron, he doesn't care about those. He cares about the big moment.

Archived