Days: BIG SPOILER! Will/Paul/Sonny

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The main problem with Will is the writing. He's always been a poorly written character (to me). Massey got a pass because a lot of people wanted to !@#$%^&*] him. A lot of problem want to !@#$%^&*] this bit player so he also gets a pass.

• Members

And this is what some of us have been wanting. Seriously, Will & Sonny were being relegated to Grandma Horton status. I'm glad they brought this Paul character on and is going to created challenges for them. Treat them like any other soap couple, that's the ultimate sign of acceptance. Keeping gay couples in some sort of idealistic bubble is frankly a cop out. Now I finally have a reason to get back into DAYS after a few months.

People really wanted to hookup with CM? Yeah, I never, ever got that one, but to each his own, I suppose.

• Members

With Reid coming on it seemed like Luke and Noah would have been in a similar spot but at the same time, ATWT always seemed so unwilling to really 'go there' when push came to shove. Luke and Noah were becoming boring just like Wilson became. Reid livened them up and Paul has done wonders for Will and Sonny.

And I found Chandler attractive. To each their own. His smirking and phoning it in got old but at times I did find him attractive. I liked his Will at times (and especially with Deidre Hall) but not because I wanted to jump his bones.

Archived