• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

GH:

- Janet Iacobuzio first listed as Breakdown Writer on December 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Has Mark Pinciotti joined the B&B writing team?

I was watching live today and noticed his name in between Michael Minnis and the script writer of the day. When I watched on CBS.Com later (to catch some scenes I missed during a local newsbreak), I didn't see Pinciotti's name.

I went to my DVR and it looks like Pinciotti has been in the CBS credits every day since Dec 14.

• Administrator

Not sure.  He's not listed in the international credits.   So what's his title?  I believe B&B doesn't have the traditional breakdown writing position, so I guess we can call him an Associate Writer?

Thanks for letting us know!

• Members

I was wondering the same thing about his title. Like you, I thought I recalled that B&B eliminated the breakdown writer position a few years ago, leaving just Brad, the co-head writer(s) and the script writer for that day from that point on.

Associate writer sounds right to me since he's listed every day. Maybe he's doing some of the work on outlines and continuity that Kay Alden used to do when she was co-head writer?

I seem to remember a gap when Kay Alden left where the CBS credits were updated before the international ones. Guess we'll see if his name shows up in the International credits soon.

Archived