2015: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Administrator

Of course Whitesell joins GH - should've seen that coming.  Yeah, either Iacubuzio or Schock will be the 4th SW.  And I think with these moves, that's going to be Jean/Shelly's team.  Maybe they'll try to push out Compton to bring one of their friends, but she worked her way up at GH so it'll depend if she was a Carlivati-promotion or a Valentini-promotion.  

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

GH:

- Ron Carlivati last listed as Head Writer on October 5

- Jean Passanante last listed as Breakdown Writer on October 5

- Jean Passanante first listed as Head Writer on October 6

• Administrator

GH:

- Jean Passanante and Shelly Altman first listed as Co-Head Writers on October 7

Hmm...okay....I guess Jean wasn't working solo for two weeks.  Carlivati was fired on July 24 and Vicki Drummer said Jean/Shelley wouldn't start until August 10th, so I just assumed Jean was writing solo for the two weeks leading up to August 10th.  So there were no thrusts/layouts for that two weeks? And what was the point of crediting Jean for only one episode as HW? 

• Toups changed the title to 2015: The Directors anhttp://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/52414-2015-the-directors-and-writers-thread/d Writers Thread
  • Administrator

DAYS:

- Sonia Blangiardo first listed as Director on October 14

• Members

And Shelly wrote two YR breakdowns this week but she left around July 23.  I didn't realize YR was written so far in advance.  They must be confident with the ratings rise but this week the show was downright laughable with Neil's plot especially.  It's officially a cartoon.  And Chloe and the gun..don't get me started.  Embarrassingly bad.

Archived