GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. They could all go tomorrow and no impact would be had. That's good for us but not good for all of those creations. They add nothing. Ron and Frank ... GET A CLUE. They really need to pare down the cast and Silas, Sabrina, Franco would be great ways to start. Nina isn't going anywhere soon so I won't even bother to say her. I love Maura West but Ava could also be gone tomorrow and it wouldn't matter really.

The show is much less bogged down and again proves they have way too many people. And it's weird how Sonny and Julian have made me tolerate Julian and WDV is winning me back. But it's funny how we can see Sonny day in and day out in prison yet we don't see Ava? Typical Ron. Have the character/story go away after a conclusion and then bring them back.

• Members

I'm 4 days behind with the show but still reading here. What happened to Ivy? Sloane's g/f who hooked up with Nik. Maybe she works for Helena and brainswashed Nik on NYE.

Rosalie has been gone so long, I hate that about this show. Characters get put on a shelf and dusted off as needed. They could have shown her and Michael in a blossoming relationship, but no, let's drop her and bring her back when convenient. Ugh.

Fluke has to be Bill. The hints can't be red herrings unless Fluke is a clone. We know it's not a mask, and I don't care how good a plastic surgeon is they can't make you look exactly like someone else, plus there would be scars. And speaking of scars, Fluke can't be Patricia either because getting a vajayjay turned into a penis does not look like a normal penis and I'd think Tracy would notice something like that.

I know TG was on sick leave but if this has been dragged out for a year and it's only Bill getting revenge for some b.s. slight and all just to take over ELQ I'll be extemely pissed off. It's beneath the Legion of Doom, at the least it should be about world domination. Sheesh.

• Members

It truly boggles my mind that this regime keeps adding new actors to this show but doesn't have actors like Genie Francis, Tristan Rogers Jack Wagner or Emma Samms on the show. Those are the actors that made GH what it is. They also give very minimal scenes to actors like Finola Hughes, Kristina Wagner and Ian Buchanan. Meanwhile, they keep adding "soap name" actors (not GH ones) and creating characters that nobody cares about. It's mind boggling to me.

• Members

Why is Rosalie so worried about her fake ankle sprain being exposed? It can hurt but not be strained or sprained ... lol

I do like hearing "Dr. Jones" again

Patrick and Sam are cute. I like them together.

Jake and Liz definitely have chemistry.

Archived