GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even though she brought this on herself, I felt bad for Ava today

Was Bill really as awful as Bobbie described him? I didnt recall him being this sleazy pig

sM0nhLJ.png?1

EWWW

oIvalJh.png?1

She looked particularly bad today.

Maxie and Nathan do nothing but have sex now. Absolutely no substance between them

• Members

It was just a dream/fantasy/nightmare thing ellabelle. Ned was dreaming of Olivia and vice versa, Alexis was dreaming of Julian and vice versa.

And ya'll too harsh on my Bobbie! LOL. Jackie hasn't been looking that bad. Anyone can look like utter [!@#$%^&*] if you screen capture it at the wrong moment. She did look a little 'freshened up' I suppose but still not as bad as she once was and also Leslie seems to have given it a bit of a rest.

• Members

As far as Bill goes, I saw some stuff on YT and I thought RC did his typical thing of turning people into villians for the sake of the story, but Bill talks and sounds similar to how he used to be. The only thing thats changed is the hair, but yeah it does seem even more obvious than ever given the comparison

No, she looked bad. She was looking better in her previous appearances, but her hair and face did not look good at all today

• Members

I was watching the same show ... lol. I did say she looked "freshened up" but not THAT bad, but yeah she was a little bit worse than she had been. I guess it doesn't bother me all that much to notice, TBH. When it's REALLY noticeable, like Leslie's can be, I definitely say something LOL.

• Members

Bill was often a bastard. It was part of not making him seem like Luke. Who was pretty much a hero when he left the show in the early 80's.

Which is funny, that Tony thinks Luke is the character he was for his first two years on the show. We watched him grow and change for the better. He can't blame that on Labine.

• Members

I don't need Special Agent Orkin Man staying on the show, sorry.

It's clear TG has been trying very hard to differentiate Luke and Fluke since the start, but the problem is that since the start I have felt that his performance is overly mannered and trite - deadpan monotone (because he's a sociopath, get it!) and limpid stare. Bill was quite different from Luke, it's true, but Bill Eckert was never a zombie. Geary thinks he's giving some amazing performance and I think it is deeply mediocre, as opposed to the different men he created over twenty years ago.

I will laugh if they have decided to change Fluke's ID now because we all guessed almost a year ago. If they do I will know it's something they pulled out of their ass out of spite.

Archived