GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I finally tried to read some of that Fairman interview, and what I hate more than a favorable interview is that every damn question amounts to this:

"Some are saying this year's General Hospital was the best of all time. How do you, as a producer and a writer of a show that is seen as the best of all time, cope with such a pressure as this?"

"Julian and Alexis have set a screen on fire. How do you manage to do such an amazing job showing such sex passion in such a new good way?"

"General Hospital 2013 an anniversary was amazing in 2013. The pressure of following up on amazing 2013 anniversary year General Hospital I can't imagine. What did you do and how did you do it?"

Aaaggghhh!!!

• Members

Lots of boinking today ... Ned/Alexis (who's fooling no one, she's still way hung up on Jillian) ... Olivia/Jillian ... Ric/Liz ... Maxie/Nathan ...

Shirtless Sloane ... (he's starting to grow on me, so of course he's not lasting) ... Duke/Lucy kiss ...

I really do like Patrick and Sam together, and Jakeson/Carly have a nice friendship chemistry IMO.

Honestly, the best thing about today's episode was seeing the preview for tomorrow and Bobbie's back and finally interacting with Fluke (haven't the only had a few scenes, at best?) ... unfortunately the break from Sonny ends tomorrow and he's looking ragged. Morgan looks just as bad. TAKE A BATH!

• Members

Today's show was horrible.

Everyone was acting like they were teenagers. But, this is Ron's writing I'm talking about. So, it's to be expected.

I'm basically done with this show. It's just gotten too awful to even have any emotion other than anger when watching it anymore. Anger for what it's become. How far it has fallen. I miss real GH. Not this awful OLTL/Passions knock-off hybrid from Hell.

• Members

Elizabeth's pony tail was ugly as was her dress. I will be rolling my eyes if she dumps Ric after she learns he convinced Jake to step aside.

Maxie and Nathan....dont care

Sam and Patrick were cute and Im glad nothing happened bc that would have been horrible lead up to their first time. They need to just let it happen instead of all that talking

I really wish they had kept this agent on and developed he and Anna bc they work well together

Alexis/Ned/Olivia/Julian continues to be the worst quad in daytime

So did Lucy and Kevin ever get divorced or is she still legally married?

• Members

Carly was so annoying today. How can she sit there and talk about how Elizabeth turns a blind eye to everything Ric has done and only sees the good in him with a straight face? Bitch, you just did the SAME thing with Franco. I was LMAO when Jakeson wiped off her kiss.

Naxie are so boring. Her post-baby body looks fantastic though.

• Members

I just said that to my sister about Maxie. Storms looks amazing for having recently having a child. Bravo to her. I'm so glad she returned, because JL just wasn't Maxie. As annoying as her character is, Storms has always played her, faults and all, in character.

See ya Sloane...you look good, but your character is a typical Cartini creation. At least this role was a step up from Sharon's (Y&R) businessman ONS last year when she was off her meds.

Any time LH is on the screen, she lights it up. Don't even mind her with the ole' queen I mean mobster, Duke.

Julivia...just...no....Can't they just realize that some of their "creations" just don't work. Looking at you...Jillian, Silazzzzzz, Kaka, Carlosssssss,Cranko,Nutsy Nina, Sobbrina[who seems like she's got the next ticket to recurringville]... Your production schedule is not so far ahead that these flops are driving us away from our once favorite show.

I guess that tweet from Marc Samuel about going to recurring is the last we'll ever hear from him on this show. (I'm not complaing, but at least they could have given him a scene w/ Sobby.

Again it's time for the milk cartons...TJ, Brad, Lucas, Lesley, Kevin, Tracey......We're waiting Ron.....

Archived