GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Coincidentally, after almost a year of Kevin being offscreen, they suddenly needed Kevin immediately, today, right when Jon Lindstrom had the audacity to take another job and not wait around for the red light to go on in the Prospect Studios lobby.

Granted there have supposedly been reasons for Kevin's other story material being repeatedly scuttled since last spring, but still. It seems a little too convenient, and petty, especially after how they handled Tristan Rogers. I'm sure it's a temp, but it's still obnoxious.

• Members

Has it been mentioned that the set being used as Luke and Bobbie's childhood home, is also the old Eckert family set?

When the Eckerts lived in it, it was all done up in natural wood tones.

At the bottom steps was a small book shelf that fit that triangle space.

A big dining room was off to the left.

Those boring Eckerts always had there dinners in there.

What makes that set distinctive to me has always been that top of that oddly cut basement/closet door.

The basement door that leads to Luke was actually a small closet then.

Jenny hid Mac there for a quick moment after he broke out of jail

and she had to stash him in it so her parents wouldn't find him.

That set was also where Faison kidnapped the recasted Anna...played by Camilla something.

Anna went to that house under the impression she was going to talk to parents of a kid that was bullying Robin

Fasion knocked her out and drug her away out of that house.

And possibly it was used for Carly too.

So. Every time I hear someone on the show say it's Bill Eckerts house,

I'm like....well yeah..duh.

It was.

LoL

• Members

It's obviously temporary, but seeing as Lindstrom supposedly re-tweeted some fan comment recently about Kevin coming in and being part of the Jake/Jason story (Jake had already been set to see Kevin about his amnesia) it just smacks of the GH PTB cracking the whip at the recurring vets for not being on call.

Archived