DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Didn't Melanie hit on Daniel when she first came on? Add to that she and he didn't know they were father/daughter till she was grown...and there you have why they have a flirty chemistry.

I don't mind when Melanie steps up to people.. she comes from a good place but goes overboard. What I don't like is when the writers defang the characters she steps up to in order to make it an even fight. I'd love for.her to step up to Kristen... that loon will set her straight :)

• Members

I swear Paige and JJ have broken up like 5 times in the last month. Why are they dragging this out?

Jonas is being such an ass. I dont like Mel but I dont like how he talked to her. Daniel STAY yelling at Nicole and making her feel like worthless piece of crap. I knew he'd be doing this again once they got back together. I dont know why she even bothers with him and his self righteous indignation

Will is STILL in that ugly shirt/vest. Its way past time for he and Sonny to divorce. All they do is lie to each other. When one gets called out on it, the other goes right on back to lying. Some marriage

Archived