Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it was Pratt's idea for Jill to go after Chancellor Industries ....WELCOME Pratt!!!!!!!!!

MAB stated detaching Jill from Katherine, Chancellor Industries, and Billy in 2010 without ANY explanation. Simply seeing Jill express interest in Chancellor Industries is HUGE. That's the Jill Foster Abbott I watched for 35 + years.

• Members

Jill was the highlight of the day, although I still feel like Colin weighs her down. His plans never pan out, so when he said he was behind her, I was like rolleyes.gif Great. Victor is being such a jerk right now. I hope Jill does get the better of him. This was basically a filler episode beyond Jill, but I'm still glad I watched.

• Members

There has to be a final breaking point for Nikki with Victor...He says it is business but he is doing this with Joe Clark to get back at
Dylan. This will break her heart once again..victor cares about no one..He always says he protects his family? Never has he done that..and I have watvhed since day one.

• Members

Yes to Jill going after CI and I liked Jill's speculation that maybe that was Katherine's plan - Jill had to want it bad enough to earn it. The rest of the episode was painful filler, but that made sense for NYD. Also, Cane wanting it to was good and I liked that Lily was written to support him rather than creating some silly conflict. Though I still see Lily and Joe potentially pairing up. Overall starting with the September reboot, the show is far more interesting to watch than it was for the first 8 months of the year.

Archived