Lance Bass is married

Soapsuds

• Members

Sorry guys he is married now….lol

Ive never found anything remotely hot about Lance…he can be cute on occasion but Id rather have JC or if not Justin…just my preference….and wtf are they wearing for the wedding….lol

http://www.eonline.com/news/608304/lance-bass-and-michael-turchin-are-officially-married-find-out-which-nsync-member-performed-at-the-wedding

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Were there any wedding photos? All the outfits in that article looked OK to me, but I guess those aren't the wedding shots.

I don't know if much of anyone ever saw him as hot, especially with that nose job. I think he looks alright, I guess. He's probably more fun to be with than smarmy Timberfake, who gives lousy performances and then has pout sessions when he doesn't get Oscar nominations for them.

This made me roll my eyes. As always, gay men are either the perverted enemy, or little handbags.

• Members

Well I know one person who finds him hot. My sister was OBSESSED with him all through her teen years. She had a giant poster of him on our bedroom wall and would kiss it every night before going to bed. She almost cried when he came out even though she was like 21 at the time. She's probably devastated right now laugh.png

• Members

I'll be honest, I thought he was kind of hot when I younger. His hair was/is dorky, but that's par for the course for ANY boy band. But yes, he and JC were my favorites. Justin's broccoli hair disqualified him for me back then (and even now...um..better hair, but I still prefer JC).

Lance actually dated Danielle Fishel from Boy Meets World for awhile back in the day; even took her to her prom, I think. But I think he came out to her fairly early on, and they stayed friends.

More than Chris and his ridiculous dreds/whatever the eff that was on top of his head back then? I don't think so :lol: .

• 1 month later...

Archived