Days of Our Lives a boring mess…How would you fix it?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt we'll see any of them. Why? Because with the return of Patch and Bo, these writers would have to explain their absences. Patch and Bo would NEVER leave their young children (Ciara & Joe) behind. Not for this long. It's not even in their character.

And I doubt they'll reach out to any version of Belle or Shawn. Or Phillip and Mimi. Again, the 50th will be more about Daniel than it will be about the Hortons. But in these writers mind, they'll think it is about the Hortons because they think that by Daniel being the spawn of Maggie, he is an honorary Horton. Hell, they showed that they other day when they gave his basic ass an ornament to stick on the Horton tree. I wanted to jump in the screen and snatch it off the tree and toss it across the room.

• Members

I could see Tomlin trying to bring Carly back before any significant storyline for any vet other than Jennifer and Kate. You know, the only two he has given significant time to since he took over the HW spot. Nobody in charge of the show currently has any fondness for the history of the show.

Even Corday. He doesn't enjoy the Reilly era, nor does he like the super-couple era of the show. When your owner and executive producer openly talks about his dislike for the two most popular eras of his show during his tenure, there is a problem that can't really be solved. So I am not expecting anything good for the anniversary.

Archived