The Young and the Restless: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What bugs me about it is that what Sharon did made zero sense. It was a poorly written set up overall. Summer was never in Sharon's way.

For me, the only defense Sharon has is actually the best defense, she was not thinking straight. Luckily, it's the only one she uses. If she tried to say she did nothing wrong or no one was actually hurt, I wouldn't be able to sympathize with her at all.

I enjoyed Adam's scenes today. He's still the same bastard he always was. When he wiped his bloody hands on Nick's pants, I had to laugh. The man has no empathy gene at all.

• Members

I never was a big Adam fan whatsoever, but I actually hope he gets to screw over the rest of his family somehow...Im so fed up with them all,though I guess time will only tell if Braeden allows JH to actually upstage him over something.....JH is totally capable of that, but the writers can't be afraid of utilizing his talents against EB....

• Members

At this point, I wouldn't be opposed to Y&R being 30 minutes if that meant the stories could be tighter and sharper. Of course, that would mean they would have to cut the cast.

I must admit, I got a chance to see tomorrow's episode and

Correction: Oops, I meant wouldn't be opposed.

• Members

meh....I feel that could've gone either way....it would be interesting to see him do an hour show, and really see if he can come up with a solid B and C story.

The younger generation would finally be utilized the right way....(or at least the ones he puts more focus on, haha) I guess the Vets too....I can see Bradley finally writing Jill the correct way after all these years..

• Members

I wonder if that was in the script or he thought of it his own fine self. It really was a nice touch.

Avery looked like she was very close to jumping Joe today. I predict desk sex in the near future.

With a few exceptions the show has been pretty good lately. The writing is okay, the acting is on the upswing overall, the music is better as is the lighting and the directing has improved as well.

• Members

Joe is probably the most interesting thing to happen to Avery since Avery tore Phyllis a new one in the aftermath of Sharon's trial and Heather's downfall three years ago. She certainly deserves better than being permanently saddled with Dylan.

Bradley writing at Y&R was something I joked about years ago during the Latham debacle, but I still can't see it ever happening. His hot/cold style is too fickle(he isn't his father of course) and between staled writing and too many destable, nauseating moments trying consternate viewers is why I stopped watching B&B regularly since 2007. Of course him at the helm would be miles ahead of what we're seeing. Perhaps my old jab joke of a bar buddies Corday and Bell combo well eventually for better or worse come true.

Archived