The Young and the Restless: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who didn't see this outcome [re: Victoria/Billy}? Hell, Stevie Wonder saw the outcome before it happened. But I am just glad that Stitch is finally being removed from the vortex of suck known as Snorboria. Victoria and Billy need to be reunited and ushered off the screen b/c I hate them both.

And Summer . . . huh.png Where was Mariah when I need her? She needed to be there to chin-check Summer's whiny as yet again. And I am over Sharon whimpering around town begging, pleading for forgiveness. I wish she would've tossed Phyllis' history in Summer's face and told her suck on it.

Dylan v. Joe is boring. I don't care about this rivalry. I don't care about either character including Avery--the so-called reward. For Dylan to be salvageable, they need to go ahead and pair him with Sharon because Avery ain't doing it. I get more from watching my paint dry than Avery.

• Members

Eh Victoria still acts as though Billy ran over her cat. She is such a whinny beytoch. I have always liked Victoria but ever since AH took over I just can't stand Victoria and her I am better than my bf's/husband attitude.

Eh like someone told Summer…you went from one rich dad to another…don't feel sorry for her. Oh wait it was Mariah that told her that…lol

Dylan vs Joe….who the hell would want dull and not so hot Dylan when there is hot Joe available. Avery is a fool.

• Members

Nothing Phyllis has ever done justifies what Sharon did to Summer.

I'm not buying this silly idea that just because Jack is rich it's A-ok that Sharon f*cked with Summer's sense of family and identity. Would it have been more wrong on Sharon's part if Jack were poor? I don't get this line of thinking at all. Sharon also destroyed Summer's relationship with Kyle with her lies. Summer wasn't even that hard on Sharon all things considered. She just told her how she feels and were they stand now. I doubt Sharon expected them to be best buds going forward.

• Members

Well with Y&Rs big week last week it was a heavy victoria week and it shows she sells. The Billy being the baby's father makes sense. Burgess and Amelia have an electric chemistry. This has been a great November and let's give Jean P major props for a great sweeps.

• Members

This is the ONLY reason Summer is truly mad (IMO)--because she didn't get d*cked down by Kyle. That's why she's peeved.

I'm sorry but I'll never feel sorry for Summer. She was still in the Newman fold regardless. Nothing had changed expect for her paternity. She was still calling Nick 'daddy.' She was still at Newman functions. Victor was still staking claim to her. I personally don't see what the big deal is.

Only person I feel should truly be mad is Jack and he's not even that pissed.

And Summer needs to point the finger at EVERYONE. Not just Sharon. Nick for not running the test back then. Phyllis for making a spectacle out of the ordeal. Victor for gaslighting Sharon, thus inadvertently leading to her getting shock therapy, which lead to her forgetting and could've lead to the secret being concealed much longer had Phyllis not awakened.

Summer pisses me off because she's being selective in her anger and expects everyone [mainly Noah] to follow suit. Noah has never encouraged Summer to turn her back on her mother and all her heinous misdeeds. If anything, he'd push her back into Phyllis' orbit. Summer and her excessive whining is why I am loving Mariah b*tching her out. There's no need to cry over spilled milk. Build a bridge and get over it. :rolleyes:

Archived