Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm into that. They need some kind of conflict that sticks for a bit.

Boy, Lauren Koslow sold the HELL out of Kate's scenes with Rafe today, to the point where I actually believed that there was a plan all along. That woman is such an asset to this show.

• Members

Absolutely, just the way she teared up the perfect amount. You could see how hurt she was, but not about to show weakness. Rafe was a total ass, imo. Here someone hired a therapist for him and tried to watch his back and all he can do is bitch at her. Go back to Tammy Sue, loser. Oh wait, she already found someone better!

• Members
PREACH. Thank you. He can.not.act. He has a bit of charm, he's a nice guy and that's what people are seeing. A talented thespian he is NOT. We've had worse I suppose. He is nice to look at though.

I'd imagine Tomlin enjoys him shirtless at all times. That agenda is clear.

LOL. These are soap characters, relax :)

Will wasn't exactly jumping at being gay either and he fell for Sonny while in that closet too. Many guys are terrified at coming out. I just wish they'd play it better.

And you ever hear of that adage you want what you can't have? I'd guess that's the case for Sonny. He seems to like closet cases.

• Members

Thoughts on Last Week..

1) Point blank: the show is boring - and needs to have some drama. Low budget or not - that is no excuse. I know they can't film in the African jungle or have crazy explosives left and right - but they need drama and suspense.

2) I did enjoy seeing Melanie reconnect with Abby and Brady. Those are very genuine relationships and it felt like old friends reconnecting. I enjoyed that. I really want to see a fun reunion thought with Maxine!!

3) Paul/Sonny has me interested! I'm so happy to see SOME KIND of movement in this storyline!! WilSon need some challenges and I really look forward to seeing this story play out more!

4) I love the constant joke of literally "hiding in the closet" on Days.. It's played well!

5) Melissa Archer's first scenes were good! I really look forward to her scenes with Eric! Please let this lead to some good Eric/Serena/Nicole story! AZ needs some storyline bad!!! I also really appreciate that they are tying her in with Eric's past and even though she is a random character.. she's not just completely out of left field - she at least has some kind of history.

6) Stefano stood up in one scene this past week!! Here's to getting Stefano back in Salem where he belongs where he can actually have scenes with the people and not just talk on the phone with his Asian chick on the side!

Archived