Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Melughnie, Naggie, Serena, Taniel, and Beige all in the same episode. Wow... that was mind numbing.

Melanie is back to being insufferable. Molly's hyper, lovestruck teenager act is horrible. Eve not putting up with her sh-t was beautiful.

Serena: "Eric, I wasn't expecting you." Then why the hell are you answering the door with no pants on? I still have no idea why I should care about her. She and Eric get more contrived with every episode. I hope whatever secret she has is interesting.

I wish Harold would've walked in on Jordan and Chad.

Could Paige be more annoying? I feel like this breakup has been going on for weeks.

WHY does Daniel have to talk to Jennifer about what he does with his life? I really don't get it.

LOL at Eve telling Jen she's going to get even more wrinkles if she keeps frowning.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH NOES! My poor baby Paul was crying. Come here, boo boo, I will hold you tight and make it all go away! :wub:

I love that Paul reaches out to Sonny everytime he has an issue. Unfortunately, Will is the only one he can find. unsure.png I really hope we end up with Sonny/Paul in the end.

I enjoyed Roman getting Chad's anonymous letter and confronting Rafe (and Rafe actually looked really good for some reason) although I had to REALLY roll my eyes hard at Daniel needing to discuss some police issue with Rafe just to give him All Mighty Saintness a chance to counsel Rafe on his new drama.

Melanie/Gabi was good.

• Members

Actually, I'm glad all three played people not related to anyone currently on the cast. The problem is that the writers aren't crafting good character development nor strong backstories for the three characters these actors are playing.

I do think the show finally got it right with Jordan, but by the time they did.. the audience lost any interest they might have had for her. Same with Ben.. and I fear Serena will continue that trend as well. I think having her come on as a reporter was a good move, but putting her in an insta pairing with Eric is never a good move.

• Members

I've also been meaning to say that the DiMera den/office/whatever is really pissing me off. It makes me feel claustrophobic for some reason. DAYS already has an extraordinary amount of tiny, cramped sets that seeing the big DiMera mansion foyer/living room & the Kiriakis mansion was such a breath of fresh air. Now that Sami and EJ are gone, they had to reduce it? Or was this done so they could put up the 'set' of Chad's bedroom, in which he keeps f-cking Jordan? Because, newsflash DAYS, two walls and a bed does not a set make.

• Members

Melissa Archer just started but RSW and CS are boring no matter what character they would have played. RSW is just being used for romp scenes and thats it. His character has no value/purpose to the show. The only one that interests me on the show is Christopher Sean. They need to recast Will again because Guy is not cutting it as Will. The show continues to be a boring mess and lots of actors need their pink slips.

Archived