GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Okay, Ron Carlivati, you got me! I loved Tuesday's cliffhanger and then I was disappointed at the beginning of Wednesday's episode when Faison was revealed as Fluke. I just kept thinking, "Why would Carlivati make Fluke, Faison, when he already did that with Duke?" And, "If he chose Faison to be Fluke, why reveal Faison last week?" And I also thought the storyline would be ending too soon, being wrapped up in two weeks. I wanted this storyline to continue longer and have the reveal happed during February. So glad there was the twist at the end. Talk about back-to-back cliffhangers. Fluke+Faison+Helena.......I like this! smile.png

• Members

Happy Faison wasn't Fluke. That would have been such an anti-climactic answer. It's gotta be Bill Eckert. Tomorrow is Helena and Dr O, and I am so looking forward to that. Molly was right in every thing she said to dumb Alexis, but I wonder how dumb everyone will think they are when they realize they got bamboozled by Fluke twice.

• Members

I'll miss calling her the water filter.

Remember the good ole days when Britt and Sabrina were the stars of the show?

Or when poor Kelly Thiebauld wheezed her way through a catfight with Becky Herbst and reminded me of a Paula Poundstone standup routine gone wrong?

Archived