GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Too bad her mother isn't far behind her. Sigh. Obrecht had such potential.

Meanwhile ... BYE BRITT! Meh. I liked her for a while but the show could stand to lose quite a few people at this point. She wouldn't have been my first choice but it is what it is.

• Members

Anna is a friggin hypocrite. She has lost all incredibly and I am rolling my eyes over here at her going in on Julian for abiding by Faison's threats. He lied to protect his family, just like you lied and took the law into your own hands to protect yours

and so this Fluke saga continues.....

• Members

See, that's what Ron wants everyone to think. "Ooh, Anna's no better than anyone (Obrecht)! Look what she did to Faison! Moral shades of gray so therefore no one can dislike Obrecht!"

Faison is a terrorist and a monster. He stalked Anna and her family for decades. He kidnapped her and separated them for years. He abducted Robin. He is a monster and he deserves whatever she can give him after the countless other times Anna and the authorities have simply locked him up. Anna deciding to put him away for good has no commonality with Obrecht and Faison's years of crimes.

• Members

So last episode we had some good scenes with Tracy crying and breaking down bc she failed Luke and she felt like an idiot bc she lived with an imposter for months and didnt realize he wasnt Luke. So now it looks like she still isnt with Luke and this makes her look even dumber than ever

That's not the point I was making as I didn't compare Anna to Obrecht. She did what she did for reasons she justified bc Faison is a terrorist and monster that threatened her family's life. Julian did what he did bc Faison did the same! Granted it wasn't years, but Faison had his son shot and threatened to do the same to his daughter, girlfriend and grandson. He lied to protect his family just like Anna lied (and did more) bc she felt she had to, to protect hers. She looked ridiculous going in on Julian for breaking the law for lying about his boss' identity, knowing damn well that Julian's loved one's lives were at risk. She should be able to relate bc of what she just got caught doing

Archived