GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This Maxie/Nathan stuff is BEYOND tedious. The cosmos are keeping them apart! They've been through so much! Star-crossed lovers! Gag.

Julian is a little punk. So tired of him always being all, "Neener neener! You're second choice! Alexis likes me better!" to Ned. He acts like a 12 year old.

Agent Sloane/random girl/Nik - what? Why?

• Members

This Maxie and Nathan stuff is beyond stupid. I am NOT here for this

Julian and Ned comparing dick sizes is also beyond stupid. Again I am NOT here for this

23i8gn7.png

I AM here for Patrick and Sam. Love them together.

2lk8fgi.png

Anna and this agent actually have chemistry. I actually could have enjoyed them together

a408e8d4267cc70493d745e4b18939be.jpg

2v94xag.png

241575i.png

LOL at Nikolas and this Emily clone having a connection. Really?

• Members

Those are the only scenes Nathan is good in! One more scene of the two nitwits missing each other....yawn...I guess the Quartermaines are celebrating off screen as usual...Yucccccchhhhh to Julia and Olivia...For the mother of a cop, she can't stay away from mob guys....

Did everyone see the scene with Tracey....Neither did I! She's gonna be the next one on a milk carton.....

• Members

They're working on season 14 of Knots Landing for foreplay and Dorothy Szbornaks best of reel to really get them in the mood!

Maybe they're going to join up with Lesley Webber chasing Ronn Moss in his scarves![on tour with Player].

At least no one's seen Franko or Nina...or Kaka or Silazzzzzzzzzzzz. TeCa must see the writing on the wall for her. I hope Carlllooooooooozzzzzzz gets cleaned in time for the casket...

Nikolas hasn't looked this good in a while. Of course he met someone in the elevator. Good thing she didn't have to meet his obnoxious son. Who thinks Helena hired her to romance Nik?

Archived