GH: December 2014 Thread

• Members

I don't think it's true of most women, but I think there are women out there who wouldn't mind too much. Just look at some of the Real Housewives who are basically in business relationships instead of marriages. In that type of relationship, it's easier when you don't have to cater to your spouse on a daily basis, imo.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Had to love the way Fluke and Helena stood for the entire show and recapped what we aleady knew. Is it me or have we gone back to the beginning? Not even Helena can salvage this mess. Just end it! The only reason Dumber and Dumb ass are still holding on to this reveal is because they believe a shocker is still a possibility. Too much time has passed, and because we know there will be no aftermath after the reveal, it's foolish to continue this!

• Members

Yep I don't really do coupledoms anymore on GH however, I agree. Just don't put me through another redux of the Jason/Sam crap she was held hostage in mainly because Ron writes lousy triangles.

Unless she can just be in a "friendship" storyline with Jakeson. I do like how Ron has reestablished their friendship. I've never liked her with Ric after the panic room storyline so its slim pickings for some of us Liz fans.

Archived