B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: Wasn't EE on B&B for a minute or am I making that up?

I'm going to put on my Cheap pants and make a hair comment... Rena has such pretty raven hair, but some days it looks like they put some kind of goopy grease in it. Has anyone else noticed that? Like, leave a good enough thing alone.

• Members

I think it was a dream too, although Hope is making a terrible mistake with the way she is dealing with Quinn. She needs to either pretend to accept her or have a ton of bodyguards on hand. Right now, she's just baiting the bear.

Matilda and Caroline were pretty funny at the shower. It was a short interaction, but the way Matilda cut her off when Caroline was talking about having a baby was awesome.

• Members

I swear I recall that Liam and Hope decided no hanky panky until after they got married. I think the baby is definitely Wyatt's. And Hope is dealing with Quinn in the wrong way, I agree. Quinn will just get more obsessed and desperate as time goes on and will eventually do something bad. If I were Hope, I would throw her a bone, perhaps let her know the more she behaves the chances get better for her to have some role in her grandchild's life.

• Members

I fricken love Maya now that she's a shameless gold digger. That actress has always had a corniness to her since GL that when written right works as a schemer. I see they've finally turned Rick into JR 2.0 which is better than the sap he's been written as the last few years.

Thorsten Kaye has been excellent as Ridge and he and Caroline have hot chemistry. I enjoy their angst so I hope they keep it going.

I like Hope but I'm looking forward to her exit, she's just as tired as her mother at this point. I don't buy Liam and Ivy and hope they don't have Wyatt start fighting with Liam over her. She has more chemistry with Carter. I think now is the time to bring Steffy back to stir things up temporarily.

I adore Rena Sofer but I'm over this crazy Quinn stuff. I want her to move back into the business story and maybe try and get her job back at Forester with some blackmail tactic (maybe she catches Maya and Rick?).

• Members
I was just making sure because I would read comments about Hope being a hypocrite about confronting Caroline kissing Ridge when she could be pregnant when she could be pregnant with Liam's child. She is one but not for that reason. I know when she had her first pregnancy scare, there was a possibility that Liam or Wyatt could've been the father.

Archived