B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched the 11/26 eppy out of curiosity and it was possibly the best 30 minutes of soap I've seen in years!

Lindsey Godfrey is hardly a great actress but she ant TK are selling this story. The longing while re-committing to the marriage was so damn soapy. It was wonderful. Ric, the bastard, assuring his lover, Maya, she will have her man and everything that she believes should come with it. Privately screwing as Ric goes back to his sham of a marriage? So damn soapy and I loved it! Looked like Bell retired only to have Hope and her Himbos return on the next eppy.

With KKL off clodhopping and KM on her way out, see what happens when TIIC are forced to actually write for the other characters? You get great soap.

• Members

KM will be missed; Hope not-so-much. Wish she could've had a break like KKL - it's been great being Brooke-free for three months. I think a lot of these characters should be rotated out with two or three month breaks. It impacts B&B more because it's a short show, so the A stories really eat it up disproportionately. Will be interesting how they recast the character - no way Hope just disappears while preggers.

• Members

I can see Hope going off to have her baby somewhere Quinn can't find her...maybe even leaving without telling Wyatt because he'll clearly tell his mother. Then Hope will come back a "new woman" with her baby.

I don't mind KM but I am sick of Hope too. I love Rena Sofer but her stalker obsession with Hope is getting old as well. I want to see her spun into a different story with Hope off the canvas. Maybe Brooke comes back willing to give Deacon a chance and then oops...he's with Quinn.

• Members

Well said Andrea, but I do think LG is a great actress, she's improved from a few years ago, she was really green then lol

It feels like two different shows. The show is amazing when it's Ridge/Caroline/Maya/Rick/Bill/Katie as opposed to being awful when Wyatt/Hope/Liam are on

I think Linsey said it best she's at the "adult table" lol sums it up perfectly

• Members

I just don't see how they can write out Hope at a time like this unless it's a violent/tragic exit. I guess we'll see.

LOL at the creepy nursery music they played every time they cut to Quinn. I generally enjoy her but she is way too pressed now and annoying me.. I missed how she got upstairs, please don't tell me hussy climbed a tree.

Archived