Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If everything is true, how is justice served? He basically got a away with it. He's 78 years old, he's probably going to die of old age in a few years, anyway. But since there is no rape kit, etc... there's no way that they are going to make these charges stick. O.J. Simpson had WAY more evidence against him, and he walked.

• Members

I don't think that's really going to work. It's been a solid year of this. There are always pockets of nuts but at this point almost everything I see online is blanket condemnation.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Some are saying that it wasn't her Instagram account and she's denying it. I'm not sure as I've just seen it in comments and you know what those are worth.

Just checked the Instagram and yeah the denial is there.

Wow she really does have some...problems now :(

Still, whoever wrote it was right.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Whoever wrote it was spot on, especially the "Bill Cosby is not actually Dr. Huxtable" part. Too many people can't see pass the character and consider that this man that they don't and have never known personally could be something different from the brand he's built for himself over the decades. It's like people who blindly defend and support politicians. There are people in my own damn family that I can not and will not trust -- why in the world am I gonna rush to the defense of someone who is in this deep that I've never share a gasp of air with?

Granted, there are celebrities that I love and will defend, but not when it's this damning.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

Camille's deposition has been delayed. Let's see how long they drag this out:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/camille-cosby-seeks-to-delay-deposition-in-lawsuit/

And now his lawyer is claiming Bill's blind. Oh really, now? <_<:rolleyes:

http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_grapevine/2016/01/bill_cosby_s_lawyer_claims_he_s_legally_and_functionally_blind.html