Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not sure if I missed her being mentioned upthread, but I fell down the rabbit hole the other night and stumbled upon clips of Kathy McKee (Lonette's sister) claiming that she was also sexually assaulted by Cosby.  Kathy had bit parts on Sanford and Son and dated celebs like Richard Pryor (he insisted that she was given a cameo in his SNL episode), and Sammy Davis, Jr., who she says she was dating at the time of the assault.

Kathy made a few IMDb posts that I remember reading some years ago.  Apparently her sister wanted her to "keep her name out her mouth" so to speak as an alleged representative for Lonette made posts telling readers that Kathy in no way represented Lonette and that there was no communication/relationship between the two sisters.

• Members

The more women that come forward, the less believeable their stories are. There's just no way that not ONE out of that many women made a call to 911 or a police report, SOMETHING. Unless city women on the coasts are just all spineless jellyfish, cause where I come from, a woman would open her mouth. At least ONE out of 35 would!