Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The only thing funny about Coulter is just how pathetic she is. Its ironic how she calls out women of rape as those who make claims for attention when she's made a career out of making the most offensive and outlandish statements for you guessed it....attention. Im not even sure if she truly buys all the bulls--t that comes out of her mouth but if she can troll those who listen, she gets some satisfaction out of people paying her attention even if its bc she's made an ass and fool out of herself in the process. But then again, one cant be surprised when having to deal with this one bc she's anything if not pathetically predictable

tumblr_lgpw9xXjaE1qccirq.gif

• Members

Anne Coulter and Bill Cosby are pretty much the same: psychopathic, narcissistic hypocrites who somehow feel qualified to tell other people how to live. They are living proof that mental illness doesn't discriminate. Anybody looking to either of these people for social commentary is a fool.

I once believed that too. Now I take people at face value.

Edited by marceline

• Members

Are you just joking about her knowing on that basis? You can probably find a bunch of women who disagree with her and who would be right then?

I receive reinforcement every day that people either don't know what opinions are or they have a hard time respecting any that differ from their/s because far too many people are adamant these days that their opinion is a fact and whoever agrees with them is right and whoever does not is wrong.

She may be right if saying that some women may be seeking attention but many are not. Who knows how many suffer in silence.

• Members

The fact that she chose to reveal this to Dr Phil makes me question her. She couldn't go to the police, she couldn't go to the NY Times or CNN, no, for her the place to share all was some shlock chat show starring a fake doctor. I can't take it seriously and could completely believe she is just an audience member who wanted to get on TV.

• Members

At the risk of coming off like Captain Ozarks, I believe that we are soon going to start to see people making fake claims, assuming we haven't already. This is big enough now that unscrupulous people will start to pile on. Just to be clear, I believe that Bill Cosby is a serial rapist and psychopath but I think it's inevitable that other psychopaths will try to take advantage. It's like people showing up at a bus or plane crash and pretending to be one of the victims.

Edited by marceline