Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think she hung in there for the status and be part of this legacy. Wives and widows of iconic AA figures are revered and celebrated. I bet he drugged her up and had sex with her while she was unconscious as well. I really don't think she was clueless about this fetish and she did turn a blind eye when she learned he was doing it to other women without their consent. IMO, she's no innocent and Im looking at her with the side eye

• Members

I've always been a die-hard "innocent until proven guilty" kinda guy, but IA, the overwhelming number of women coming forward is very damning. It's hard to believe, especially given the latest victim, that there's nothing to their claims.

Apparently, Bill's been leading a double life for 30+ years! That's devious.

• Members

Well... I saw it. It went very well, nobody was all confrontational about it, Beverly seemed calm and very well spoken and GORGEOUS, I might add. I liked that Whoopi asked if she were concerned about what drugs were given to her, and it looked like she didn't even think about it during or after. I can honestly say, I would not have been saying to the cab driver "Did I just call Bill Cosby a Motherf@ucker"... I would have said "Take me to the hospital!". I guess it just goes to show we got a hell of alot of really stupid women in this country. Bill could have easily given her something that might cause permanent liver, Kidney, or brain damage. But this doesn't surprise me that people in the entertainment industry's minds react this way, such a high percentage only care about attention, their career, who they can meet and how they can get famous. That's why so many of those OTHER women took drugs that Cosby offered them, they would have done anything he said, because he could do big things for them. And I think that's the root of why they didn't come forward, because many of these women were ashamed at their own stupidity, they whored themselves for a shot at the big time, and it ended badly, and they are coming out now because they are mad at THEMSELVES for being stupid enough to let the fox into the chicken house.

• Members

Yuck.

Countdown to someone now coming in and posting or insinuating she asked for it because she had no business being at the Playboy mansion.

It's honestly really shocking and shows such a lack of understanding how people to this day still blame the woman. Beverly Johnson was drugged yet somehow she should have had the sense to get herself to a hospital and be checked out, forget that she was fairly out of it and it was a different time and place. People are so willing to bash the women and hold them accountable for Cosby's alleged behavior, but I have not heard ONE PERSON question whether he drugged these women or not. Most seem to believe he did give them pills that they either had no knowledge of receiving or took willingly. I would love to know why no one is questioning his judgement and asking why HE gave these women drugs versus trying to push the blame on them for in some cases accepting them.

No matter what the situation, nothing justifies abuse or rape I don't care how many pills someone allegedly willingly took or why someone was at the playboy mansion. Yet I bet not one person will ask why Cosby, married, was there and just happened to be carryiing drugs with him.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

I believe Beverly. And I do feel that slipping someone drugs without their knowledge brings it to a whole new level. My comment was that she was stupid from a MEDICAL standpoint to not go to the hospital, because when your'e given unkown drugs without your knowledge, you need your stomach pumped, whatever... you don't know what damage can be done to your body. She was obviously coherent enough to give the cab driver her address, if you can do that, you can utter the word "hospital". I don't think Beverly was stupid for going to his home to rehearse, she didn't take pills offered her. Camille did say one thing that made sense, that nobody wants to be the one to say a victim is lying, so every one of these women were not vetted in any way. For me, taking anonymous pills from a man you don't know is like going to Ferguson during the riots and then being surprised when you get physically assaulted. You just don't go in the first place. My major disconnect is that in my life, I've known 7 women who have been raped (all co-workers or family of co-workers) and ALL of them went to the police without exception, yet here, NONE of them do? Why don't women go to the police? Are they so scared what other people think that they can't do what has to be done to get a rapist off the streets? I think this may come from a large percentage of women being ruled by emotion and not logic, and that is why we see so few women in high political office and high positions in business. Because a large percentage of women are emotional hysterics, and can't operate with reason and logic. The ones who CAN are the ones who ascend in business and politics.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

That's not the case I'd want to take to criminal court. At this point, I think the civil suit is a better way to go. With so many victims and so many different statutes of limitation, the class action suit seems more manageable. Of course the apologists will just claim that the women are looking for a pay day but I think it's pretty obvious those people are traveling light in the ethics and sense department.

As for Camille's statement, there's obviously so many layers of crazy in that house and relationship that I'm not even trying to deal with her.