Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JJ/Eve - yaaaaaaaaaaas!

Daniel getting punched - yaaaaaaaaas!

Does Ben know how to do anything besides hit people? What Chad did was mean but I swear that's Ben's reaction to everything. Right in front of customers too. Loser.

Rory telling Paige she's book smart but majorly "life stupid" - thank you.

Nicole's hair just keeps getting worse and worse.

• Members

[quote name="AlexElizabeth" post="1375602" timestamp="14152140

Does Ben know how to do anything besides hit people? What Chad did was mean but I swear that's Ben's reaction to everything. Right in front of customers too. Loser.

Nicole's hair just keeps getting worse and worse.

Well considering who his father is...makes sense he'd be this way...Abby better watch out.

Everyone has bad hair on this show. Days in the 80s were known for super couples and great hair.

• Members

Ben should have been fired, no questions. You don't assault your boss like that at work. This isn't the first time he's gotten violent either. Even if Chad had screwed him over that was out of line of him

Yay to JJ and Eve! Too bad Boring Twit, didn't walk in on it. That would have made my day.

Go Brady! Wish he had done more damage to Daniel

Awww, Teresa referred to Anne as her best friend

• Members

I was thinking about it and I don't see how Teresa can go to jail for what she did to John. He's the only witness and its her word against his. For him to change his story, would mean admitted he committed perjury by signing and given an official statement to the police. He'd be putting himself in trouble. Admitting to lying already makes him an unreliable witness. Kristen's recording was obtained illegally and I believe only she has a copy and she's about to leave town with it. No evidence. no reliable witnesses....there really isn't even enough there to get the police to reopen the case and considering she's a Brady, I think Roman and Hope would find a way to prevent that from happening

• Members

JJ having sex with that ugly Eve made me want to puke..He was drunk and devastated so I will give him a pass THIS time. Is that jacket JJs or Daniels? JJ did not have a jacket on at the party..They made sure we heard that atleast 3 times during that show. So happy Brady stayed clean..and Daniel deserved the punch and said so..that is what I love about Daniel, he always owns up when he messes up..Nicole's reaction was pricelass.Ewwww Daniel, you touched her??? Nicole can rock any hairstyle..She is gorgeous.

• Members

OMG at this Kristen/Theresa stuff. It's crazy but I love it. I guess they'll just have Theresa believe that her home test was a false positive since she hasn't been to a doctor yet.

Ben is such a violent loser. Abby needs to run.

LOL at Paige thinking Eve was with Daniel.

Ugh at Daniel and Nicole.

Archived