Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They have the worst hair, makeup and wardrobe. They made Mark Collier look like crap and Alicia Leigh Willis too. Not to mention the continual offensive looks sported by Melissa Reeves and a lot of other faux pas committed. I get that DAYS has budget issues but seriously, hit up Forever 21 or H&M and get low cost clothing that can be styled up to look expensive, and as for hair and makeup surely they could do better than what they are just now. Nobody looks good on DAYS except Ali Sweeney and Lauren Koslow. Even the once gorgeous Arianne Zuker looks frumpy most of the time nowadays.

They have the worst hair, makeup and wardrobe. They made Mark Collier look like crap and Alicia Leigh Willis too. Not to mention the continual offensive looks sported by Melissa Reeves and a lot of other faux pas committed. I get that DAYS has budget issues but seriously, hit up Forever 21 or H&M and get low cost clothing that can be styled up to look expensive, and as for hair and makeup surely they could do better than what they are just now. Nobody looks good on DAYS except Ali Sweeney and Lauren Koslow. Even the once gorgeous Arianne Zuker looks frumpy most of the time nowadays.

• Members

Why is Polly mad that JJ didn't tell her that Jack raped Kayla? Can someone explain to me why this is any of her business? Why is KAYLA'S rape al about her?

ETA:

sjQ5vvT.png?1

Anyone feel sorry for her?

JJ and Eve, both have been drinking and in a bad place. Let the sexcapades begin :D

• Members

Are we supposed to be Team Beige? She is soooo lame. What a boring girlfriend and a total buzzkill. And then she acted all offended that JJ didn't tell her about Jack, as if that was any of her business to begin with. Girl, bye. Bring on JJ/Eve! And Paige's crying is really bad - LMAO!

lol that was so mean of Chad to do to Ben.

• Members

I really hope they go there with JJ and Eve. That would keep a little momentum going on this bland show.

Loved the trash can scene with Kristen! Eileen rarely disappoints.

Deidre looked fantastic today, I really wish they had utilized the Marlena/Kristen feud this for round.

• Members
Why does it matter? You've had your share. Stop worrying about what the rest of us are doing. Why are you so obsessed with him and what we say? Seriously. Enough. Talk about seventh grade. Who cares? If you like him SO WHAT to what everyone else says. Daniel is NOT beloved. Many boards, not just here, bash him.

I'm not sure why I'm bothering with this actually, it never gets through.

It's the same. thing. over. and over. and over again.

Meanwhile, the show is soooo bland [perfect word for it!]. I miss caring about my show :(

• Members

what would be the point though? Teresa's baby is a plot device and is her get out of jail free card and a key to hold onto Brady. For them to take that away from her now kind of defeats the purpose of these. What would Kristen even do with the baby bc its not like she can pass it off as hers and Brady's since she hasn't had sex with Brady in a year. Im intrigued to find out where Days is going with this bc its not at all apparent to me

• Members

Can these writers be so dumb and blind that they think we're rooting for Paige? That we like her? That we want her with JJ?

She's the frigid gf from hell, and no one in town likes her lame Vanilla Girl act.

Add me to the list of people who yawn about Paige or JJOr anyone caring about the rape.

Archived