Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So is MW's character Bree....is she a recast or a new character? Im confused bc Hope was talking about them knowing each other from when she used to live in Salem

LMAO at Anne and all her zingers at Marlena. Screw Jen. I want the show to build them up as rivals

KDP must be upset that her storyline keeps delaying her singing

Good to see Bev today and her being bitchy towards Polly

Brady is such a whiny punk. He has NO right o be mad at Kristen. I can get him being upset that he thinks she slept with his friend but they are not together. He made that perfectly clear right before it all went down. He doesn't have any legs to stand on

Teresa's pregnancy....very predictable but I like it. Wonder exactly what Kristen will do about it

Ive been meaning to ask but forgot but WTF happened with Susan? How can they have her come back on the show distraught over bad omens looming over her son and then EJ dies a week later and she isn't involved in this? Why didn't she come back to Salem to rip Sami and Kristen a new one? Why didn't she come for his remains. I don't think she was even mentioned. What a waste and missed oppurtunity

• Members

To the seventh grader on these boards for sure..cannot help himself/herself I guess..Daniel to me is one of the good guys and for this poster to act so childish and make fun of this actor's looks is beyond me. One time maybe...but constantly is beyond my comprehension. I know, Just don't read your posts..right?

• Members

omg Polly, F--k off! Even when she's being a bitch, she's still an annoying twit. LMAO at Kristen attacking that garbage can. She did it 5 seconds after Teresa and Anne walked off. They really couldn't hear that?

YGtQZfD.png?1

The Sonix cover looks so amateurish. Does Days not even have the budget to afford Photoshop? Look like it was done with a free version of MS Paint

Check out Sonny, who never is at his club, just there...at his club

Archived