Y&R November Thread

• Members

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Peter Bergman celebrates 25 years on The Young and the Restless and reflects on his favorite scenes <a href="http://t.co/g3R5bowRjQ">http://t.co/g3R5bowRjQ</a></p>&mdash; TV Guide (@TVGuide) <a href="

17, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How big of a company is Jabot? Not one person has walked into the garage while Victoria was banging on the door much less squeezing out a baby on the cement floor! Really? Is it like midnight? Not even a security person making rounds?

Did I miss who Sage was? Is she a relative of Gabriel's?

Glad Kelly and Maureen aren't on today. Maybe Maureen's heart problem will require heart surgery and Kelly will give up hers only to have the surgery go bad and they both pass. *fingers crossed*

• Members

Thanks I wish I could watch those clips but im at work at the moment

I never knew Bergman had such a potty mouth.

• Members

ya know, I kind of wished that Victoria's kid popped out as a siamese twin and one could be Billy's and one could be Stitch's and then in a few months the baby would have health problems and have to be separated causing the death of one...but which one? Billy's or Stitch's?

What? It's never been done before.... haha.....

• Members

Victoria's newborn baby-that actually looked like a newborn!-was worth the price of admission for me so I would say go for it.

It's funny that you would day that because when I saw that cute little baby the first thing I thought was, I wonder how long TPTB are going to let this kid live. GC is a dangerous place to grow up.

The Adam scenes were pretty good too. I think nunewAdam bears a strong resemblence to Michael Muhney, especially around the eyes. It's not too too much of a stretch (by soap standards that is) that Adam had surgery and came out looking like this new guy. So far he's been pretty good in the acting department. Now if they could just work in a shower scene...

• Members

I got to see the episode, so thanks again Dragonflies.

Jack is pond scum. I can't believe he didn't at least talk to Kelly before asking Phyllis to marry him. Also, not telling Phyllis how far things had gone with Kelly. Unbelievable. I think Phyllis is homicidal (again) thanks to her treatment. When she said she'd kill Kelly, I think she meant it.

The baby was cute and I'm glad Victoria has a daughter, but it all felt like pointless drama. I'd have been just as happy if the kid had been born off screen in a hospital.

Archived