Y&R November Thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Except that Victor is never around. He's been busy uncovering Sharon's "secret" and waking Phyllis up. Nick and Victoria are more than busy with their own f'ed up lives so Nikki's pretty much free to drink as much as she wants. With her multiple sclerosis she could claim the disease or her medication is causing her slurred speech and unsteady movements. I think addicts can hide their addictions pretty well for the most part, so I buy that no one has figured out that Nikki's drinking.

JM is really good as Nick today. He's always best in a storyline involving kids and he's killing it as a father protecting his daughter. Today was a good epi all around.

• Members

Avery's annoying *ss can take a seat...Who is she to tell a woman with mental illness, which is under control, how to be a mother when she doesn't have kids of her own. Dylan/Sharon would be boring , as bland Burton just doesn't have the charisma to shine with Case. Morrow works well with Case, as she brings his frat boy character up. Marry off Dylan and Avery and then trot them out for family functions.

• Members

Seeing as I come from a family of functional alcoholics [i.e. my dad, aunts, and uncles], some who try and hide their drinking, I can tell a mile away that they've been drinking. They swallow the whole bottle of Listerine and spray all the perfume in the world and I'll still know just by their actions. Victor and the kids have been in Pole-Rider's orbit enough as of late to have noticed it. This is just the writers excuse to give Nikki something to do and prop their newest toy, Maureen. I ain't buying what they are selling.

• Members
I am over the Baldwin/Fisher's and have been since they took over the show during the LML days. It's resentment really. But I won't go into that. Lol. I have felt that they didn't bring anything to the show for quite some time now. Lauren can be a single businesswoman about town with her two sons working for her. They should recast Scotty and bring back Fen full time. Gloria can go to B&B to social climb and gold dig Eric. Kevin can just get lost.

Archived