Y&R November Thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd rather Abby just go away for a while. Does Victor really need all of those kids around to try and control? Plus, there are already too many other recasts to get used to as it is.

The show needs to trim is overly bloated cast and Abby would be a great start along with Kelly, her mom, and Stitch. Though I don't like nuBilly, it would make more potential story conflict down the road if Victoria's baby is his (and help expand the Abbotts). Colin and Jeffrey could be other cuts. Are they really needed?

• Members

Why would they put JH in the opening titles before the bandages came off? How anti-climactic, and immediately after Adam says not a day more, it's time for them to come off, and they roll the opening. Monday, sure, but not today. That's clumsy soap opera.

• Members

Yeah this was all part of the 'reboot' that started in Sept beginning with Shemar Moore's appearance and the return of ED. After the ratings started freefalling in spring/early summer, CBS/Sony knew something had to be done. The show has been completely different since Labor Day. There are far more good scenes than bad. They also have done a much better job bringing on ex-prime time/movie actors for select short runs and getting all sorts of mainstream entertainment news coverage. MBB has done a solid job - she is really working it - and I'm looking forward to seeing more of SK.

• Members

i'm kind of torn I hate JFP and CP with a passion but if these storyline's which are decent and passable are their doing then il grind my teeth when I see their name on screen. if they were smart they would reach out to some of the Bell writter's to join the show as a peace offering to long time fans

Archived