Y&R November Thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is he referring to the whole Dehlia death story with the final scenes of BM and MM? Because If that's his idea of good, I just fell off the bandwagon. Maybe he's referring to the ratings that story, along with the BTS's drama received. Note to Brent, that bullcrap sucked. All of it especially the BTS's stuff. The show can do so much better!

Having said that, I did enjoy the show today. So Victor's finally putting the pieces together. Sharon's tangled web is about to come undone. I loved the scenes with Summer and Victor when Victor teared up when he realized the DNA from the hairbrush was probably Summer's. Then he called the doctor at the dna lab to confirm that only one person's dna was on the brush. Smart. And SC and GT were mesmerizing! Phyllis is like a cobra , she projects so much power and suppressed rage; I'm a little afraid for Sharon. In a good way of course. Even Abby and Tracy were entertaining. I don't mind Kelly. Yes she's needy and constantly asks for reassurance but she's a good counterpoint to Phyllis.

• Members

I don't think Gina is playing Phyllis the same as Dinah. First of all she is 10 years older then when she started playing Dinah. Dinah was a bit raw and had a more trashy feel to her. Phyllis she is playing older more mature and way more sophisticated. What key differences do u see in Dinah versus Phyllis? As Gina said they could be sisters.

• Members

GT is doing a great job and my record is set that I think MS and VR were the two actors who really kept me hooked on Y&R. Having seen GT in other roles, I was confident she could pull it off and she has. That said, the writing for Phyllis has vastly improved - all those little zinger, but GT has been bringing it home with her facial expression - like her little smirk when she was closing the door to Sharon's place. I'm very hopeful that when Summer paternity is revealed that any idea of pairing Red with Great Aunt Jack is vaporized. GT needs to be moved into a "younger" group (I still think Phyllis ends up with Adam down the line - they've hinted at it before - but I imagine that will be long after NuNuAdam has been established.)

Archived