GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'll give it to Finola and Ian Buchanan today, their little scene was great work. They really sold every moment of it. Especially Duke's nasty little "don't work so hard". !@#$%^&*] you, Duke. Bye!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haven't watched yet. Ugh at those scenes between Nina and Ava. Not looking forward to them. Maura is light years better than Stafford where the acting department is concerned.

Of course Elizabeth will have "Jake" move in with her.

Is Ric ever coming back? LOL. I actually sort of forgot about him.

Duke sounds like he continues to be a moron. But hey, let's have Duke continue to be stupid so we can push him on Lucy and create this stupid conflict between Lucy, Duke and Anna. If they even get airtime, that is.

Mostly interested in seeing the wedding drama. Love Josslyn, lol. I'm on neither Carly or Franco's side in this. Frankly she's been a moron and he's a complete joke of a character, soooo ...

• Members

I'd say they all but did. She gave him a shot to not alibi Sonny and he doubled down. She knew he was lying and told him she'd come for him too if evidence surfaced against Sonny (which it was doing over at the Haunted Star).

It was some well done stuff, which is great since it may be their first solo scene in, I don't know, five months?

• Members

It's bad enough that Donna Mills has literally been hanging out in the hospital and Obrecht's office for days because FV was determined to use her as much as possible for the one day or whatever she was there to tape. "Oh, Magda, yoo are still here?" Of course, where else would she be? It's not like they can afford to put up another set. I think they actually said she was taking Obrecht's calls.

Archived