GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Kiki and Morgan committed any crime and could be arrested for anything. All Kiki had was Ava's word that Sonny killed AJ, with no evidence to back up her claims. For all they know she could have been lying yet again. Morgan got a confession from Sonny but it was moot bc everyone else found out via the videotape while that was going on.

And yeah I forgot about Larry. Lets throw in fake Luke as well. And Rosalie, assuming her secret is criminal. I also almost forgot about Helena

• Members

I know I'm in the minority but I actually enjoy Nina/Franco together. They're finally writing Howarth as Franco somewhat instead of just Todd. Which is all the more frustrating because that means they've wasted the last two years knowing how the character should be and just chose not to do it. His goodbye video to Carly was pure Franco and not Todd.

• Members

I don't think they are, really. I mean, Franco's video to Carly did what? - it's a vague threat and a pretty tame one by past Franco standards in his Guza heyday. Meanwhile, he's off pulling sad faces with Nina and being presented as her kind friend. They're presented as two 'crazy' outlaws who only understand each other and will put their wounded hearts and souls back together as a couple, it's the same schtick Todd had twenty years ago. Except far, far worse.

• Members

I'm enjoying Lake scenes, I recall when Liason had a "friendship" long before the horrid triangle from hell took them over and its reminiscent of that for me... and its great seeing Becky on the screen so I just take what I can get...Since a major portion of GH is plot pointed drivel I just go with the flow. I've been watching clips for the most part since most of the characters front / center I'm not interested in.

I'll catch up to it before I get too far behind.

Yep! sort of like when Bobbie popped up in the Lucy/Scott storyline.. He's been doing this since he came on. I too don't get the big deal re: MW I saw her on Y/R as Diane but didn't watch the soaop she was on previous to that.

• Members

Im glad someone's enjoying it bc Im rolling my eyes at the entire thing. I fully expect Liz to learn he is Jason before anyone else does and then keep that info to herself I order to keep him from reuniting with Sam and his son bc she's fallen for him all over again. I guess next up is the obligatory scene of her walking in on him half naked after showering. Everything about this mess seems so predictable

Archived